Our favorite recipe to make with Chex cereal, no matter the season, is puppy chow! We made some just last week and it's already long gone, the kids love it, hubby loves it, I love it...it's a hit all around!
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* 2 cups milk chocolate chips
* 1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn and rice cereal
* 1 pound confectioners' sugar
1. Melt the peanut butter with the butter or margarine and the milk chocolate. Pour over the cereal and toss together until well coated.
2. The recipes says: Place the coated cereal in a large paper sack then add the confectioners' sugar, fold down the top of the bag and shake to coat. WE say: Place the cereal in a large plastic food storage container and shake it all around until everything is coated in the sugar!
What's YOUR favorite Chex cereal recipe? Care to share it?
Disclaimer: The above information and prize package provided to me were all supplied by Chex and Kroger through MyBlogSpark.