When I was given the opportunity to review Smartfish Technologies' Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion, I was more than a little ecstatic! I'd never heard of or seen a mouse like this!
The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse challenges other “fixed position” mice by utilizing a patented pivot base that adapts to your natural hand and wrist movements. The mouse conforms to your unique positions, alleviating discomfort and encouraging productivity while you work.
I've been using this mouse for a couple of months now. At first, I honestly wasn't sure if I would like it. I wasn't sure if my hand would "get it" after using a fixed position mouse for so long. I was happily surprised to find that I LOVE my new mouse! It seems a little big for my hand, not really a big deal, but if you have smaller hands like me, you may want to pick up the Mini version. The Mini is technically made for laptops, but really, whatever mouse will fit your hand because it'll work with either a laptop or a desktop, you just plug in the little USB receiver and go! It really does feel like you're "mousing on air"!
The install and setup was pretty easy. No disc comes with the mouse, you simply hop onto the provided webpage to download the drivers and you're ready to go! I like that, no wasted materials. (I mean, you only really use an install disc once so being able to get online to get what you need is much more convenient and even eco-friendly!)
Buy It!The SmartFish ErgoMotion Whirl can be purchased on Amazon for $49.99.
Win It!Here's your chance to win a SmartFish ErgoMotion Whirl in black!
Giveaway has ended, congrats to the winner!
Entries: I must be able to easily find an email address for the winners. If it isn't in your visible profile, please include it in your comment. If you're chosen and I can't find an email address, I'll be forced to choose another winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen.
This giveaway will run from today, February 2, 2011 until Wednesday, February 16, 2011.
U.S. only, please!
1) Head over to the SmartFish website and tell me something you learned!
Extras: (Please leave separate entries for each, each extra is worth 1 entry unless otherwise stated.)
2) Follow my blog.
3) Follow SmartFish on Twitter.
4) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Twitter.
5) Tweet this giveaway (1 extra entry per day, please leave the tweet link) Can use: RT @mtndewmama: Enter to #win a @GetSmartfish ErgoMotion laser mouse! #giveaways
6) "Like" SmartFish on Facebook.
7) "Like" Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Facebook.
8) Subscribe to my blog feed.
9) Grab my button and display it on your blog.
10) Enter any of my other giveaways (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered, post separate comments)
11) Blog about this giveaway (5 entries, please post 5 comments)
Disclaimer: I was sent product from the above company in return for my honest opinion and review. No other compensation was received.