Scooby and the gang are well loved in our home. Just in time for Halloween, Warner Bros Consumer Products presents Scooby-Doo Create A Monster! You can create your own monster and submit your design on the official site. All entries are eligible to win a trip to L.A. and to have their design featured on official Scooby products from Zazzle.com!
Also right before the big Halloween night, there's going to be a Scooby-Doo and Cesar Millan National Family Pack Walk on Sunday, October 30, at Lake Balboa Park in Van Nuys, CA. You can visit the official site for more details on the event and to make a donation if you are unable to attend in person.
Giveaway Prize: One (1) Scooby-Doo prize package including: A $10 Zazzle Gift Certificate (Eligible toward Scooby items on Zazzle) and a Scooby Trick or Treat gift pack, including a Mystery Machine Toy Set and Scooby-Doo lunch box.
Entries: I must be able to easily find an email address for the winner. If it isn't in your visible profile, please include it in your comment. If you're chosen and I can't find an email address, I'll be forced to choose another winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen.
This giveaway will run from today, October 12, 2011 until Friday, October 21, 2011.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
1) Go to Zazzle and share with us what you would use the gift certificate for!
Extras: (Please leave separate entries for each, each extra is worth 1 entry unless otherwise stated.)
2) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings via GFC.
3) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Twitter.
4) Tweet this giveaway (1 extra entry per day, please leave the tweet link) To make it easy, feel free to use the Twitter button at the bottom of this post!
5) "Like" Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Facebook.
6) Subscribe to my blog feed.
7) Grab my button and display it on your blog.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered, post separate comments)
9) Blog about this giveaway (5 entries, please post 5 comments)