Since winter hit, I've become a huge online shopper. Really, the only thing I seem to physically go into the store and buy is food for us and stuff for the cats. It's cold, I don't like dragging the kids out, I hate being the only one carrying stuff back up the stairs and it's just..blah. I generally ask the help of a friend to help me haul the cat litter from my car trunk to the top of the stairs, becuase for some reason I can carry a 30 pound kid with no problem, but 35 pounds of litter is enough to make me almost fall backwards down the steps! Crazy.
I had NO idea that there was such a site as Mr. Chewy, where you can order all your pet needs online and have them delivered right to your door! I'm so happy to have learned of this site, you guys have NO idea. Having the "package man" haul the litter up the stairs for me? Yes, please!
I have two crazy kitties, Curious (in the picture!) and Patches (who has shown up in several other posts, and I can't seem to find any recent pictures of!)
The rest of my order was perfect, and my "replacement" litter arrived in no time at all. Really, this is some of the fastest online shipping I've had come my way. They also have a subscription service available, so you can set up an order of the things you need on a regular basis and have them automatically delivered to you. No need to worry about running out of food, treats, litter, or whatever else your animal companion may need!
I really like that you can purchase Frontline. Sometimes it's a pain to remember to call the vet, stop in, pick it up, etc. Other websites seem to charge an arm and a leg and it's just not worth it. With Mr. Chewy, to be able to order it online at a similar price is fabulous. Your pet will thank you too!
This giveaway has ended. Congrats to the winner, comment #31!
Giveaway Prize: One (1) $25.00 gift certificate to Mr. Chewy!
Entries: I must be able to easily find an email address for the winner. If it isn't in your visible profile, please include it in your comment. If you're chosen and I can't find an email address, I'll be forced to choose another winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen.
This giveaway will run from today, January 27, 2012 until Friday, February 10, 2012.
This giveaway is open to US residents only.
1) Go to MrChewy.com and tell me what you would order!
Extras: (Please leave separate entries for each, each extra is worth 1 entry unless otherwise stated.)
2) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings via GFC.
3) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings via Networked Blogs.
4) Follow Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Twitter.
5) Tweet this giveaway (1 extra entry per day, please leave the tweet link -- feel free to use the Twitter button at the bottom of this post!)
6) "Like" Cars, Trucks and Teething Rings on Facebook.
7) "LIke" Mr. Chewy on Facebook.
8) Subscribe to my blog feed.
9) Grab my button and display it on your blog.
10) Enter any of my other giveaways (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered, post separate comments)
11) Blog about this giveaway (5 entries, please post 5 comments)
Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. All prizing for MSM giveaways is handled by a third party unless otherwise noted. For this reason prize fulfillment can take up to 90 days after the winners information is received.